Last Info for Dekmantel Festival São Paulo 2018
Finally! The second edition of Dekmantel Festival 2018 takes of tomorrow. Playcenter looks like it never did before! We still got a few tickets available online and we will also have a limited amount of tickets available at the door on both days and nights.
As we're gladly welcoming all of you in the coming days, we recommend you to take a look at all the last info below. Please get in touch with us if you need assistance via our support desk (email@example.com) or FAQ: we are there for you!
- A limited amount of tickets for our Saturday Night program at Sambodromo is still on sale via our site.
- On Sunday night we will host a closing party with guests from the festival. Limited capacity and strictly doorsale (R$ 60).
- Weekend ticket holders need to bring their ticket on both days to ensure entrance.
- It looks like the weather will be good but we’re prepared if an occasional shower comes by: there is enough room to dance while staying dry!
- We ask all Meia-entrada ticket holders to either bring their student ID-card with them or the book they are donating.
- When choosing to donate a book in return for Meia-entrada access, please remember that each ticket requires one book donation. A Weekend-Ticket therefor needs only one book donation.
- Please note that we are not selling second hand tickets and can not be responsible for tickets bought second hand. To be sure, only buy tickets via our official channels.
- If the name on the ticket you have is not yours, don't worry. It's not necessary to have you name on the ticket.
- There will be a limited amount of day tickets available at the door. The box office is situated near the festival entrance.
- We maintain a zero tolerance drugs policy on both soft- and hard-drugs.
- If you didn’t caught the timetable yet, please find it on our website.
- The easiest way to get to Dekmantel Festival is by taking a taxi. We advise to use Cabify, get a 30% discount credit by using the promo code "dekmantel". The address for Playcenter is: Rua Osmar Rosa, s/n. The ride from Playcenter to Sambodromo costs R$ 10 with the code “dekmantelcabify”. Address: Avenida Olavo Fontoura, portão 26.
- If you come by car, parking places are available at 900 meters from Playcenter for R$25 at Avenida Marquês de São Vicente, 446 - Várzea da Barra Funda. At Sambodromo you can park at Avenida Olavo Fountoura - Portão 30 for R$ 40 (until 5am).
- At the festival, payments can be done via a cashless system. You can download the Zigpay app (zigpay.com.br/download) and avoid leftovers. Please find all info in our FAQ.
- Please take note of our house rules as they provide important information.
- We have some merchandise available at the festival site including t-shirts by Patta and a special gear from Singapura & Gop Tun and Na Manteiga.
- Lockers are available at the festival terrain and cost R$ 35 per day or R$ 50 for both. You can buy it in advance and avoid the queues via www.amxbr.com/dekmantel2018
- We have a broad selection of food and beverages for sale on the festival site. It’s not allowed to bring your own food and drinks.
- Selfie sticks, umbrella’s, and inflatable objects are not allowed on the festival site.